Do you ever:
- Feel like your eating is chaotic
- Feel dissatisfied with your body no matter how much you weigh
- Diet only to end up regaining the weight you loss (or more)
- Beat yourself up for not having enough willpower to control your eating and lose weight
What is offered in this 4-week program:
- An introduction to the benefits of Mindfulness Skills for everyday living.
- An experience of the body as “an emotional resting place” rather than a place of distress.
- A way to replace chaotic or restrictive eating habits and yo-yo dieting with an improved relationship with SELF.
- Eliminate self-destructive habits by learning techniques that will enhance growth in the areas of the brain that respond to stress.
- “This course has helped me to shift away from my automatic compulsive eating behaviors. I am able to slow down and think about what will nourish me in the moment rather than resorting to compulsive binging.”
- “The Mindful eating approach has helped me become more aware of my eating habits and to make better choices. I feel more at peace with food and with my body.